Mission Statement: To create an entertaining and impactful experience that will change the way people think about healthy eating while allowing them to cook it themselves.
U Cook’d it aims to encourage children and adults to develop a healthy lifestyle.
Cooking Studio For Children, Adults, and Families.
Chopping, dicing, peeling, slicing, washing, straining, baking, toasting, whisking, folding, mixing, and cooking.
Teaching students to read ingredients, follow recipes, and learn how to both prep and clean up.
The goal is to have children take home what they learn and practice it until it is a way of life. showing people healthy alternatives to popular /favorite dishes.
- Weekend classes *see calendar, Ages 4-18(check for age appropriate events)
- Afterschool Activities *cooking sessions offered after afterschool hours (6-7pm weekdays)
- Birthday parties *see information on page. Complete Inquiry form
- Private classes *call or email to get pricing and schedule
- Holiday celebration /Special Events *Join our mailing list * see calendar for events
Kid Party Inquiry
2 hour party for 10 children. $25 each add’l child up to 16 max
Included in Price:
Cook, Eat, and Take home left overs
Recipe Card to take home
Paper Chef hat
Group Photo (4x6)
See Calendar to Register for Classes
Cooking Experiences for Children, Adults, and Families
Girl Scout Troops
Corporate Events/Team Building
Holiday and Special Events
Photo Shoots and Blog/Vlog Space