Child's name if it is a children's event. All other events, list all attendees separated by a comma.
For Children events
Put 0 If this is an Adult only event
Put 0 if this is a children only event
I hereby release Ditmas Park Bubble., from any and all liability regarding any activity at Ditmas Park Bubble. Signing/accepting these terms and conditions is a precondition to participating in session events and activities.
1. I understand that Ditmas Park Bubble is constituted as an event space for the purpose of enjoying each other’s company while participated in any proposed activity. These activities are considered a voluntary assembly for mutual enjoyment in a social situation. Furthermore, Each individual is acting as a voluntary member and as such is responsible for his or her own actions.
2. I acknowledge that my child’s participation in any proposed activity at Ditmas Park Bubble poses limited risk of injury to the child and his/her personal property. Furthermore, my child’s participation in any related activities is voluntary. I am assuming responsibility and liability for my child’s behavior and actions.
3. I understand that I am responsible for my child’s behavior that results in damage to any equipment or supplies provided by Ditmas Park Bubble and will be held responsible for costs associated with replacing any equipment or supplies if deemed “unusable” as a result of aforementioned behavior.
4. I hereby solely and expressly assume liability for all risks and waive any claim I might have against Ditmas Park Bubble or any body or individuals acting in the capacity as agents of the organization (activity leaders, staﬀ members, etc). I assume full legal liability for my child’s actions in any proposed activities, and release Ditmas Park Bubble and any agent acting on behalf of Ditmas Park Bubble from any claims made as a result of my actions.
Please remember that many art materials are hazardous to your health if ingested. All materials are non-toxic, but we still insist that you do not eat or drink while working. Ditmas Park Bubble is not responsible for lost or stolen personal property.
5. I hereby grant Ditmas Park Bubble permission to use any photograph or audio or videotape taken at a Ditmas Park Bubble activity and deemed by Ditmas Park Bubble to be in good taste, in any Ditmas Park Bubble publicity, or other use speciﬁcally for the promotion of and public awareness of Ditmas Park Bubble.
6. All registration sales are ﬁnal; no refunds or credits will be issued once a course has begun. Fees may not be transferred to another class. If Ditmas Park Bubble should cancel the class, you will receive a refund unless mandated by the city/state to close. If class is cancelled due to weather or pandemic, no refunds will be given, credit only will be given. It is understood you are signing and paying in full for upcoming class which will be completed at the end date. You will not dispute the credit card charge with your credit card company if your class is cancelled due to COVID-19, any virus or pandemic. Please respect our policy.
Ditmas Park Bubble is not responsible for providing make-up classes or issuing reimbursements for classes changed or missed due to illness, COVID-19, pandemics, emergency and weather closings, substitute teachers, or other events beyond our control. If possible, students will be allowed to make-up one missed class within the week of missing class if enrolled in a class of 5 or more days.
This release shall be eﬀective and binding upon the parties, as well as their heirs, beneﬁciaries, assigns, successors and legal representatives. By processing the order online I acknowledge having read and understood this release.
For my child to be eligible for participation at Ditmas Park Bubble, I certify that I meet the following conditions.
Dear Ditmas Park Bubble families,
The year 2020 brings many challenges and uncertainties with it. We would like you to know that our in person programming, is conducted in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the State of New York. Our efforts to create a safe environment for you and/or your children include (but not limited to) physical distancing, improved hygiene practices, active monitoring of COVID -19 symptoms, and enforcement of use of masks. Please read our COVID policies as listed on this website. Please understand though, that a 100% strict adherence to those guidelines is nearly impossible, especially when working with children! We want to ensure you, however, that all reasonable measures are being taken, as we try to mitigate the risk(s) associated with operating in times of a global pandemic. Safety ﬁrst is our top priority for 2020.
With that said, we are operating in an unprecedented, uncharted territory with many unknown variables. State / City mandated closures , or new guidelines roll out, can occur at any time, with very short notice. We may be forced to change our program, or even shut it down completely.
In the event that we are forced to shut down operation, All registration sales are ﬁnal; no refunds or credit will be issued.
Your cooperation is paramount to a successful 2020. Together, we can create an enjoyable, unforgettable and safe space for you and your children.
Ditmas Park Bubble
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE ABOVE STATEMENT
Child COVID-19 Liability Waiver
COVID-19 Liability Waiver while taking classes and renting space at Ditmas Park Bubble
You acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and New York State still recommend practicing social distancing.
For children and their parents entering the studio at 511 Coney Island Ave. further acknowledge that Ditmas Park Bubble has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
For children, students, and studio members renting space and taking classes at Ditmas Park Bubble acknowledge that you are not guaranteed that you will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of others, including, but not limited to other staﬀ, and other clients and their families. Ditmas Park Bubble has taken every pre-caution by sanitizing, oﬀering masks and limiting sharing of materials.
You voluntarily seek to take a class, workshop, or rent studio space at Ditmas Park Bubble and you acknowledge that you must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while in attendance.
When at Ditmas Park Bubble You attest that:
• You are NOT experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or diﬃculty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
• You have NOT traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
• You have NOT traveled to a highly impacted area within the US in the last 14 days.
• You do not believe you have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or conﬁrmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• You have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
• You are following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and If Ditmas Park Bubble should need to close due to a COVID-19 mandate by the state, there will be no credits or refunds if our studio is to close, Unless otherwise stated.
By working/taking classes at Ditmas Park Bubble you hereby release and agree to hold Ditmas Park Bubble harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the salon, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection while working.
You understand that this release discharges from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the studio with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, all employment at Ditmas Park Bubble .
This liability waiver and release extends to the facility together with all owners, partners, and employees.
DITMAS PARK BUBBLE
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE ABOVE STATEMENT